June 24, 2014

Simplicity in Blanc

Follow my blog with Bloglovin







I am the MASTER of simplicity. No. Really. Quote of the day: "The less shit, the more free you are." and that pretty much sums up my whole life. I like to spend my free days reading classic novels in the park, barefoot and all. Yesterday I decided to finally let this dress see what life (outside) is really like, since its been hanging in my closet since the day I purchased it. This dress by BCBG is so casual and yet so chic.. You can wear it anywhere, if it's a date night - pair it with some heels. If it's work - a blazer will do!
p.s. I love to twirl in this dress, it reminds me of a breath of fresh air. Kisses. 


Dress: BCBGeneration
Watch: Anne Klein
Sandals: Tory Burch 
Book: Lolita by Vladimir Vladimirovich Nabokov




Watch me twirl in this short motion film I created.

Watch me twirl in this short motion film I created.
signing off!

xoxo, Thedayabarboza

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?