August 12, 2014

Hang Fire Till Fall

xx
Good evening, Everyone! Hope you are enjoying this blissful Tuesday as much as I am. I just have to say, I am eager to start college this month. It goes without saying that my major will be Fashion Design. Being involved in the Fashion Industry has been my dream since Childhood. My Stepfather went to Newbury College, here in Boston for Fashion Merchandising and later managed most of all the High End stores you probably dream about shopping in. He opened my eyes to the glamorous world, and now I am not able to leave my house unless I believe I look my best! My goal is to make a name for myself in my own city because if I can make it here, in Boston, I can definitely make it anywhere else (NY). What makes me different from everyone else, is the fact that I am not like everyone else, there is no one else like me in this amazing world and this is what makes this world so interesting to live in. I am buzzing with creativity and ideas ready to be put on display.










Jacket: Calvin Klein 
Top: Lucca Couture
Sandals: Tory Burch
Jeans: Hollister
Handbag: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Wool Floppy Hat: American Apparel




Thanks 4 Reading... 

xoxo, Thedayabarboza

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?