March 12, 2015

60 Something Degrees in Boston Yesterday!!

Spring is finally fucking here with a side of black snow, muddy ass alley ways, and bipolar temperature...

Dear Weather of 2015,

Please stop playing games with us, some of us actually have lives and want to live outside of the internet.

Sincerely,
A girl who is done with your shit.


Daya Is Wearing A Marc Backpack From Mr. Porter

Any-who, the sun was out yesterday and I decided to get up out of my hermit cave and enjoy it -knowing it wouldn't last long. I spent my day looking for Apartments in Brighton and prancing around in the Back Bay with my "almost too gay to function" BFF -oh no, maybe thats only ok when janis said it-

Oh. Hi

Aldo Mules 

Daya is Wearing a Trench from Zara and UO boyfriend jeans.

hopefully my mules won't get ruined!

totally hipster.. photo shoots in filthy ass alley ways are RAD.

My BFF and Photographer Cotey Bertone 


Jacket: ZARA 
Top: Club Monaco 
On My Feet: Aldos Shoes
Boyfriend Jeans: Urban Outfitters 
Backpack: Marc By Marc Jacobs (Mr Porter)
Scarf: Home-made lol :)
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana  




Thanks 4 Reading... 

xoxo, Thedayabarboza

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?