Lets be real.. were are not all photogenic people, and even the most photogenic people are not even all that attractive. Its all about capturing great shots and finding the most flattering angles that work, for you.
With social medias like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. we find ourselves glued to our phones having and needing to take amazing photos constantly of ourselves. "what should I do with my hands?... does this pose look too statue-ish?" i see myself as a pro poser and upcoming star in selfies.. read more for insight and tips on how you can become a pro selfie taker, yourself!
|Angle your face and position your arms|
|The natural candid photos|
- Practice your best poses and discover your best side.
- Slightly angle your face down with it tilting away from the camera.. never looking directly straight-on.
- Avoid the Flash on phones and take advantage of natural lighting.
- Pay attention to what’s going on in the background of your photo. People love to look at awesome buildings or art.. but most importantly make sure if your taking a picture in your room, that your room isn't messy... So make your bed and pick up clothes from the floor (you know, all those things your parents told you to do) people shouldn't see how dirty your room is.
- Play with make-up (or your moms if you don't have any).
- Avoid using reverse camera mode.. the quality isn't that good and doesn't compare to the camera on the back of your phone.
- Less duck face, more cheekbone
- Limit the amount of selfies that you take, you don't want to look too into yourself. Try taking pictures of food you eat or of your pets doing something really weird.
- Finally, just have fun with it and relax. stick your tongue out, throw the peace sign up.