July 01, 2014

Hashtag -Shoe Addict-








Hello!! I thought I'd share my new fashion find with you - The Leather Sandal With Buckles by ZARA Ref. 1184/301 -  I Have been dying to get my hands on the Birkenstock Sandals that are absolutely HOT right now.. These Sandals have been around for a long time and are finally making a comeback in the Fashion World! I remember rocking an almost identical bulky pair back in the 90's when I was a Cool Kid :) When I saw these babies in ZARA, I almost panicked! the shoes were on sale. They fit so secure and snug on my feet and they are adorable in white; I had to get them.




What Can I Pair These Shoes With?
essentials


Alexis crop top
revolveclothing.com


Acne Studios moto jacket
acnestudios.com



Butter london nail polish
revolveclothing.com


Butter london nail polish
revolveclothing.com


Crate and Barrel flower pot
crateandbarrel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?